Happy Happy Weekend!!




Finally my internet is working again, I hate it when my connection is off I feel lost, but sometimes we need a detox from the net or we all end up like the fatty guy of Wall-e!! I'm listening this song while blogging, I love it and it makes me feel happy..so talking about being happy, I'd love to share with you the 10 things that makes me terribly happy , check Rockstar diaries blog for more happiness..Happy Weekend!!

Brilli of course I can't live without her, I love when she eats olives!!
Drive my car while listening to my favourite songs
Going underwater and watch the blue deep sea
A summer nap with the wind that blows gently through trees
Ice cream cone
Watch animation movies
Sunsets
The smell of sea breeze in the early mornings
Nature photography
Wind chimes



(flickr)