Thank you



Hello everybody, I've been away for a while , well I've just been at home without phone, mobile , mails nothing I need to unplug myself from the rest of the world.This time the "slap" has been too hard for me and I can't react, at least not now. I want to THANK all of you for all the lovely, cute, sweet, nice, beautiful comments on my previous post, I've read all of them and you really helped me, so much love from people that I don't know is better that every kind of medicine, all your words mean so much for me and you made such an important thing for me: belive in other people..2 words can't express how much I'm grateful to all of you but again THANK YOU!!


This cake is a very easy to make and it taste divine, It's my favourite cake ever, I'm not a huge fan of cakes and sweets but I love the Torta Caprese, the original recipe is this one, but every family in Capri or Naples has it's own recipe with some variations, I prefer the original and simple one, without flour or liquors just with almonds and dark chocolate.

Ingredients:
350 gr. chopped almonds
350 gr. sugar
260 gr. butter (unsalted)
200 gr. dark chocolate
7 eggs
Icing sugar

In a mixing bowl cream the butter and sugar using a whip.
Add the egg yolks one by one, mixing well.
Add the almonds, the chocolate previously melted in a bain marie and, slowly fold in the stiffened egg whites.
Pour the mixture into a buttered and floured cake tin and cook in an oven at 160°C for 45 minutes until just firm to the touch. Leave to cool in the tin, then turn out. Dust the surface with icing sugar before serving.